Last Updated on December 31, 2021 by Eric Jeanette
Updated January 24, 2022
1. What We Do and Don’t Do. NON-PRIME LENDERS DOES NOT, AND THE SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED TO, PROVIDE FINANCIAL OR REAL ESTATE ADVICE. NON-PRIME LENDERS IS NOT A LENDER OR REAL ESTATE BROKER REPRESENTING YOU OR ANOTHER USER. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, SEE SECTION 7.
We assume no responsibility for any result or consequence related directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that you take based on the Services or any other information available through or in connection with the Services.
3. Referrals. While you are not responsible for making referral payments to Non-Prime Lenders, as part of the Services, Non-Prime Lenders may be paid valuable consideration in exchange for referring you to a mortgage lender (“Mortgage Referral”). You authorize Non-Prime Lenders to make such Mortgage Referral and acknowledge Non-Prime Lenders may be paid valuable consideration for facilitating such referral.
5. Use of the Services; Restrictions.
6. Prohibited Use. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- use information provided by Non-Prime Lenders through the Services in making any loan-related decisions;
- remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services;
- use the Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Non-Prime Lenders, its service providers, suppliers, or any other user;
- distribute or post spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or similar communications through the Services;
- impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity;
- upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents to the Services;
- interfere with, or compromise the system integrity or security of the Services, or otherwise bypass any measures Non-Prime Lenders may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) on the Services;
- use any of Non-Prime Lenders’ trademarks without approval, including but not limited to using them as part of your business name, screen name or email address on the Services;
- access or use any of the Services to develop competitive products or services; or
- attempt to, or permit or encourage any third party to, do any of the above.
7. Third Party/Linked Services/Sent information.
B. Non-Affiliated Financial Products.
Non-Affiliated Financial Products. Non-Prime Lenders provides an administrative service to consumers and participating lenders; we do not offer, provide, or deliver financial products. If you choose to contact a non-affiliated bank, lender, financial institution, originator, loan broker, or other mortgage professional through the Services by filling out a contact, other request form or otherwise indicating your interest in contacting (or being contacted by) a Third-Party Provider (including submitting a request to get “matched” and be contacted by a mortgage lender) on the Services, you authorize Non-Prime Lenders to provide the information you submit to the Third-Party Provider. If you include your name, contact information and other information in a request, your identity will no longer be anonymous to the Third-Party Provider. Your submission of information is not an application for credit. The mortgage lenders, not us, decide whether to contact you. These non-binding Mortgage Referral requests are not intended to be official Loan Estimates as defined in the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act. By using these features, the disclosures and consent required under certain state laws are deemed to be provided, received, and agreed to. Loan approval standards are established and maintained solely by individual lenders. Consumers should rely on their own judgment in deciding which available loan product, terms, and Third-Party Provider best suit their needs and financial means. Non-Prime Lenders: (a) is not a Lender, loan originator, loan processor or underwriter; (b) does not aid or assist borrowers in obtaining loans, solicit borrowers or lenders for loans, offer or negotiate terms of loans; (c) does not take mortgage applications, make loans or credit decisions or pre-approve borrowers for loans; (d) is not an agent of either any consumer or any lender; (e) does not endorse, refer or recommend any Third-Party Provider that pays Non-Prime Lenders or the products of any Third-Party Provider that pays Non-Prime Lenders; (f) is not responsible for any errors or delays caused by consumers or any Third-Party Provider in the loan process; and (g) does not guarantee offer of, or acceptance into, any particular loan program or specific loan terms, conditions, or rates with any Third-Party Provider, or that any rates or terms will be the best available.
10. Feedback. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding the Services, including related to any Non-Prime Lenders Materials (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant Non-Prime Lenders an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to use the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including the improve the Services or create other products and services.
19. Contact Information. The Services are offered by MORTGAGE SEARCH, LLC and its affiliates, located at 390 Interlocken Crescent, Suite 350, Broomfield, CO 80021. You may contact Mortgage Search, LLC by sending correspondence to that address or by emailing email@example.com.